- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Projects
How Much Does a Water Heater Cost?
If you are faced with replacing a water heater, the first thing you will want to know is, how much will this cost? Here is a little information about cost to help with your choice. I will give you a […]
How Much Does Plumbing Cost?
How much does plumbing cost? this is likely the number one question on people's lips when faced with a plumbing problem. The answer is, it depends, I know, what a nebulous answer right? Well, the cos […]